Users of ExpressVPN may quickly access a large number of Netflix libraries so they can binge on their favorite episodes. Here is a quick tutorial on how to use ExpressVPN in 2022 to access Netflix.
How To Unblock ExpressVPN with Netflix [3 Easy Steps in April 2023]
Here is a quick tutorial on how to use ExpressVPN with Netflix and unblock content in three simple steps:
- Purchase a VPN service. Choose a subscription plan from ExpressVPN’s official website (the least expensive plan has a monthly cost of $6.67).
- Link up with a VPN server. To connect to our US account, we selected the US server. Choose a server near the location where you need the Netflix collection.
- Start your stream! Stream all of your favorite shows and TV episodes by logging into Netflix.
Why Choose ExpressVPN To watch Netflix in [April 2023]
For the smoothest viewing experience, you need a VPN with lightning-fast connections, limitless bandwidth, and servers worldwide.
There are numerous top-notch VPNs on the market. However, not all VPNs function well with Netflix. Only a few VPN providers manage to survive it; Netflix has become intelligent enough to detect the majority of VPN connections and eventually ban them.
How To Get ExpressVPN With Netflix Smoothly [In-depth Analysis in April 2023]
Here is a detailed review of ExpressVPN:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch Netflix.
- No matter how much research we do, ExpressVPN always remains at the top of the list. Express has unmatched reliability when it comes to unblocking shows and lightning-fast speeds.
- It consists of 20+ servers in the USA and over 3000 servers in 90+ countries worldwide.
- You can subscribe to ExpressVPN’s 1-year package for just $6.67 per month and get 3-months extra.
- It has the facility of 24/7 live chat and customer support. ExpressVPN is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
- 30 Days money-back guarantee.
- Supports 5 Simultaneous Connections
- Verified & Audited “No-Logs” Policy
- Headquartered in the British Virgin Islands
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS and Android
- 3000+ Servers in 94+ Countries
- A bit expensive.
Why is ExpressVPN not Working with Netflix [Quick Fixes] in April 2023 ?
With ExpressVPN, there is almost no chance that you will experience any problems. If you do, though, repairing it is pretty simple. We have discussed below how you can fix this issue:
Select a different server:
The most frequent reason Netflix won’t let you use ExpressVPN is that it has detected VPN usage on your network and blocklisted your IP address.
Changing servers would give you a different IP address that Netflix wouldn’t ban. So you can continue to stream your preferred entertainment in this manner without encountering any problems.
You must utilize MediaStreamer if you can’t locate an active ExpressVPN US server.
This is how you can use ExpressVPN MediaStreamer for Netflix:
- Sign in to ExpressVPN’s website after disconnecting from the server.
- Click on DNS Settings on the left. Click on Register my IP Address and ensure that the option to automatically register my IP address has been enabled.
- With ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer DNS address, you can modify your device’s DNS address. You can now use Netflix in America.
Verify your IP address
It’s time to check your IP address if you’re still having trouble with Netflix not functioning with ExpressVPN. It could not be easy to access a Netflix library if your chosen place is near where you are. Here’s a fast solution: Reconnect after cutting off your server connection.
Access Netflix after clearing your DNS
To fix this issue when watching Netflix, you can flush your DNS. Here’s how you can do it yourself:
- Hit the Windows + R keys.
- Click on Run, type Command Prompt and hit Enter.
- Next, type ipconfig/flushdns in the command prompt and hit Enter.
- You should see this: ‘Windows IP Configuration Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.’
Choose Lightway Protocol
The following describes how to modify the protocol in the ExpressVPN app:
- Open the ExpressVPN app, then select the hamburger icon. Next, select Options.
- Click Protocols, then select Lightway (UDP).
Contact Customer Support
If none of the above tips work for you, visit ExpressVPN’s website and contact their live chat. A new list of the servers that can unblock your chosen Netflix library can be given to you by the customer service person.
List of Best Servers of ExpressVPN to Watch on Netflix
The Best ExpressVPN Servers to Watch Netflix:
- USA: San Jose, Los Angeles 3, and Atlanta
- Australia: Brisbane
- Canada: Vancouver and Montreal
- The UK: London, Wembley, and East London
- India: India (via Singapore)
Can I Increase the speed of my ExpressVPN?
If you want to test the servers on your own, ExpressVPN’s software includes a speed test feature. But if you want more detailed findings, we suggest utilizing Ookla’s speed test tool. Establish a connection to the Netflix library’s server at that location, then test the speed of that connection at speedtest.net.
The following table represents the recommended speed for each type of picture quality:
|Low (less than 480p)||1.5 Mbps|
|Ultra HD||25 Mbps|
Is your ExpressVPN not working with Netflix with Other Devices?
Depending on the device, Netflix uses a different blocking method. This is how you can solve these problems and enjoy the ultimate ExpressVPN Netflix USA on all types of devices:
Smart TV, Games console, and Apple TV.
To fix this, ensure you’re disconnected from the VPN server and sign in to ExpressVPN’s website > My Account > DNS Settings. Then, tap on Register my IP address > enable Automatically register my IP address.
This should make ExpressVPN work with the devices mentioned above. If not, then try to disable IPv6 on your router. And make sure that your streaming device is disconnected from any Wi-Fi and that you’re directly using your internet.
Amazon Fire TV
To solve this issue, you should contact to the customer support of ExpressVPN and ask for a working server. The employes will provide you with an up-to-date list of servers that work with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Then try again and connect to the active server and delete your cache.
How Can I clear Cache on Fire TV: [Quick Fixes]
- Visit Settings and click on Applications > Manage Installed Applications.
- Scroll and choose Netflix.
- Tap on Clear Cache > Clear Data.
Windows and macOS
Simply connect to a functioning server and reload the page to resolve ExpressVPN’s Netflix compatibility issues on macOS and Windows. Clear your browser’s cache or switch to the Lightway protocol if this doesn’t resolve the issue.
iPhone and Android
ExpressVPN cannot force the use of DNS servers on smartphones. As a result, Netflix can verify whether the IP address of the VPN server matches one of your DNS servers.The difficulty of getting around Netflix’s geo-restrictions on Android and iPhone is due to this very reason. Only Netflix Originals will be available if Netflix stops operating on mobile devices.You can get a server that supports mobile devices by asking the customer service staff for this VPN as a workaround. Connect to this server and clear the cache on your device.
What Can You Watch ExpressVPN with Netflix?
ExpressVPN Netflix makes it possible to watch TV shows from any region. For instance, if you live in Canada or Australia, you can enjoy such shows as:
- The Borgias
- Manhunt: Deadly Games
- Into the BadLands
- TURN: Washington’s Spies
- Ripper Street
- Halt and Catch Fire
- Last Tango in Halifax
- Stargate SG-1
People Also Ask About ExpressVPN with Netflix
Is ExpressVPN reliable for Netflix?
ExpressVPN is the perfect VPN for watching Netflix from anywhere. We tested 100+ VPNs for Netflix and can say ExpressVPN is the best VPN for streaming.
Why is Netflix working slowly on ExpressVPN?
Your internet speed might be the reason behind this. There’s slow internet speed at your location or suboptimal interconnectivity between your ISP and VPN.
Can I watch US Netflix with ExpressVPN?
Yes, you can watch US Netflix with ExpressVPN even though not only the US, but you can watch Netflix from anywhere with ExpressVPN.
Is Netflix free with ExpressVPN?
No, it is not free with ExpressVPN. You need to have a Netflix Subscription and ExpressVPN subscription to access Netflix.
How many Netflix Libraries can be unblocked with ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN has got 3000+ servers in 94 countries including the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, and so on. Thus, you can watch the Netflix library of any of these 94 countries from anywhere.
Ending Remarks about Expressvpn Works with Netflix
In our testing, ExpressVPN and Netflix work flawlessly together. We had no trouble unblocking Netflix’s 15+ distinct libraries. Regarding the quality, ExpressVPN had no trouble watching content in HD because of the rapid download and upload times.
ExpressVPN is a top-tier service for those who want to access geo-restricted Netflix content instantly. Netflix may be unblocked quickly, securely, and with great reliability. ExpressVPN is recommended for Netflix by even Reddit users! With this one, you can’t go wrong.
Use ExpressVPN’s live chat support to ask a question and receive a speedy response if you have any problems or simply want a server that is assured to be fast. For additional details, see our in-depth ExpressVPN review.