By introducing the YouTube TV service, which offers more than 85 TV channels and a tonne of on-demand material, Google has officially launched its IPTV platform. Without a cable subscription, you may access live TV on your devices using YouTube TV.
Unfortunately, due to licensing agreements and content distribution rights, YouTube TV can only be streamed in the United States. You may access YouTube TV in Singapore if you use a VPN to disguise your IP address to a US IP address.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore Quickly? [Easy Guide in May 2023]
For YouTube TV in Singapore, simply follow these easy instructions;
- Download and subscribe to a premium VPN. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Install the programme.
- Open and sign in using the provided information.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Use YouTube TV to view your preferred programmes in Singapore.
Why Do You Require a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore?
Because YouTube TV is an American-based streaming service that is geo-restricted outside of the USA, like Hulu in Singapore, DStv in Singapore, and many others, you will need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access it from Singapore. In Singapore or elsewhere outside the USA, you will therefore see the following error message if you persist in trying to access YouTube TV:
“It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States.”
The geo-restriction prevents residents of Singapore from directly streaming YouTube TV. You must thus use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN with an optimized server that can quickly unblock any geo-restricted website and offers best-in-class encryption for a buffer-free streaming experience in order to get around the geo-restriction.
A VPN assists in deceiving the streaming service into thinking that you are accessing YouTube TV from the United States by masking your local IP address and DNS with an American one.
Look at the summary of the top 3 YouTube VPNs first, though.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore? [Quick Overview in May 2023]
You’re unwilling to spend time, are you? Then look at the brief summary of the top 3 VPNs for YouTube TV in YouTube TV in Singapore:
- ExpressVPN: It has more than 3000 quick servers spread out over the world and offers top-notch security protocols. The most highly regarded VPN for Tube TV in Singapore is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is available for $6.67 with a yearly membership. High-end encryption is ensured, and a 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers spread over 80+ locations in 59 different nations. In the USA, NordVPN has 15 highly optimised servers. NordVPN is available for $3.71 per month. You may get 72% off, three more months of subscription, plus a 30-day refund guarantee with the 2-year plan.
- Surfshark: The most affordable VPN for Singapore to watch Youtube TV. It operates 3200+ servers across more than 60 nations. Surfshark is available for $2.49 a month. The best features are available, including No Borders Mode, Unlimited Simultaneous Connections, and Clean Web.
3 Top VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore [Detailed Analysis in May 2023]
To find the 3 best VPNs for YouTube TV in Singapore, we evaluated more than 50 different apps.
Following extensive research, the following three VPNs were chosen as the top VPNs in 2023 for accessing YouTube TV in Singapore:
ExpressVPN – The most Reliable and Fastest VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
- No matter how much searching we do, ExpressVPN always remains at the top of the list.
- Express has unbeatable reliability when it comes to unblocking shows and fast speed.
- It consists of 20+ servers in the USA and over 3000 servers in 90+ countries worldwide.
- You can subscribe to ExpressVPN’s 1-year package for just $6.67 per month and get 3-months extra.
- It has the facility of 24/7 live chat and customer support. ExpressVPN is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
- 30 Days money-back guarantee.
- Supports 5 Simultaneous Connections.
- Verified & Audited “No-Logs” Policy.
- Headquartered in the British Virgin Islands.
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS and Android.
- 3000+ Servers in 94+ Countries.
- A bit expensive.
NordVPN – The most Reputable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
- NordVPN has over 5500 servers in 59 locations, which indicates why it can be a perfect choice.
- No need to look anywhere else if you’re looking for a trustworthy VPN with high-speed servers and quick access.
- NordVPN was also among the few VPN providers that could unblock Youtube TV. It charges US$ 3.49/mo – Save 60% on a 2 Years Deal.
- It offers a super-fast downloading speed of 85.48 Mbps and an upload speed of 48.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to a server in the US.
- It allows 6 simultaneous devices, so you can also share them with your loved ones. For security, it has amazing features like Threat Protection, Kill Switch, and Split Tunneling.
- It has the facility of 24/7 live chat and customer support. NordVPN is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Supports 6 Simultaneous Connections.
- Dedicated IP Addresses Available.
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction).
- 7-Day Free Trial on Android & iOS.
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries.
- Faces some downtime issues.
Surfshark – The Most Reasonable VPN to watch YouTube TV in Singapore
- It has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries and 600+ US servers in 23+ cities, all of which are protected by AES 256-bit encryption.
- This VPN can also unblock other streaming platforms like HBO Max Outside USA and Voot Outside India so that you can watch all your favorite content.
- Surfshark is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- All Surfshark subscription comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 available customer support chat.
- Its servers deliver amazing bandwidth and have extraordinary security measures.
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections.
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android.
- Based in the British Virgin Islands.
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries.
- A broader audit is required.
How to Subscribe for YouTube TV in Singapore?
Simple procedures to sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore are as follows:
- To mask your local IP address with an American IP address, first sign up for a premium VPN. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Activate a PayPal account in the US.
- To subscribe to YouTube TV, create a Gmail account in the United States.
- Choose your subscription package and enter your payment information.
- Finish the registration procedure.
- Enjoy your favorite shows on Singapore YouTube TV.
Let’s take a closer look at the earlier steps.
How to Create a PayPal account to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore?
You can register on your own by doing what is listed below:
- Connect to a US server that is optimized and secure. Use a brand-new email address to start the registration process.
- Indicate your contact details, such as your billing address and payment card number.
- Enter your city’s postal code as a US ZIP code, strip the alphabet from it to make it all digits, and then add two zeros at the end.
- Input the Zip code into the USPS website link and confirm the Zip code’s validity.
- Replace one of the zeros with one if it doesn’t work.
- To complete the registration process, enter both your real street address and the US city address from the USPS link.
How do you make a US Gmail account to Sign up for YouTube TV in Singapore?
Follow these steps to successfully subscribe to YouTube TV:
- Create a new Gmail account by visiting the Google website.
- Make sure the country for your account is set to the United States.
- Verify the email ID once more with your phone number.
- Voila! Your attempt to create a US email address for use with your YouTube TV account has been successful.
How Much is the Cost of YouTube TV in Singapore?
YouTube TV costs USD 64.99 or 285.40 MYR per month in Singapore. Considering the variety of programmes and content available on YouTube TV, the cost is cheap. You get a free five-day trial and have access to more than 90 YouTube TV channels with the membership. For an additional USD 37 per month, or 162.49 MYR per month, traditional services are also accessible.
Is a Free VPN Reliable to watch YouTube TV in Singapore?
Although there are many free VPNs available, we would never advise using one to access YouTube TV in Singapore for the following reasons:
- Free VPN services are unsafe.
- Your info might get out.
- YouTube might block you if they find out you’re using a VPN.
- Buffering and streaming concerns
- Unreliable and slow servers.
ExpressVPN must be recommended because it is quick, dependable, and ideal for unblocking YouTube TV in Singapore.
What’s the Change Between YouTube and YouTube TV?
You can upload, share, and view a variety of videos on the YouTube platform. YouTube TV is a streaming service, though, just like Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, and many others. You may watch your favorite TV series, movies, sports, and much more on its hundreds of channels.
Which Devices work with YouTube TV in Singapore?
You need a trustworthy, suitable device in order to watch YouTube TV. In addition, the gadget should support VPN setups so you can watch the channel in Singapore despite geo-restrictions.
The good news is that a lot of gadgets are compatible and can be used in Singapore to access YouTube TV.
How can I Download the YouTube TV app on my iOS in Singapore?
The instructions to install the YouTube TV app for iOS in New Zealand are listed below.
- Start by going to Settings > Network and changing the region of your Apple ID to the United States.
- On your iOS device, launch ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server located in the US.
- Search the Apple App Store for YouTube TV.
- To start streaming your favourite episodes right away, download the app and sign into your account.
How to stream YouTube TV in Singapore on PS3/PS4?
- Go to the TV/Video Services category.
- Find YouTube TV in the list of available substitutes.
- From the drop-down list, choose “Get.”
- Your My Channels list has been updated to include YouTube TV.
- Watch your preferred programming on Singapore YouTube TV.
How can I Download YouTube TV app on my Android in Singapore?
The instructions to install the YouTube TV app on your Android in Singapore are listed below.
- Your Android device’s ExpressVPN app should be open.
- Connect to a server located in the US.
- Log in to your newly created Google account.
- Go to the Play Store and look for the YouTube TV app.
- Install it, then create a cost-free account.
- You can now access YouTube TV on your Android device, congratulations!
How to Get YouTube TV on Firestick in Singapore?
Here are the instructions for Singapore to activate YouTube TV on Firestick:
- Open the search menu on your Fire Stick, select “unknown sources,” and then download the ExpressVPN software.
- Connect to a US server that is optimized.
- Enter your search term to find YouTube TV.
- In the list of results will be the YouTube TV app for Fire Stick.
- You should click “Get” to begin downloading the application.
- Once it has been installed, open the YouTube TV app and sign in using your credentials.
- Watch the programmes you love on YouTube TV in Singapore.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Singapore on Apple TV?
Using Apple TV to stream YouTube TV in Singapore is explained below.
- Become a member of a VPN provider that offers Smart DNS. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Go to your Apple TV’s settings menu, choose Network at the bottom of the page, and then locate your smart DNS addresses.
- Press the Wi-Fi button to select a network.
- Select Manual Configuration under DNS configuration.
- Restart your Apple TV after manually entering the DNS address to connect it to a US server.
- Download and install the YouTube TV app on your Apple TV to start watching your preferred shows on YouTube TV in Singapore.
How to Watch YouTube TV on Roku in Singapore?
The procedures to install YouTube TV on your Roku device are as follows:
- Install ExpressVPN after downloading it, then link your WiFi router to it.
- Join the American server.
- Now connect your Roku stick through the HDMI connector to your smart TV.
- To stream Brazilian stations on Roku, turn on your device and choose YouTube TV.
How do I watch YouTube TV on my Xbox in Singapore?
To get YouTube TV on Xbox in Singapore, follow these steps:
- From the Xbox menu, select “My games & apps.”
- Find “YouTube TV” in the “Xbox Store.”
- That’s it. To start, only click the “Install” button.
How to stream YouTube TV in Singapore on Smart TV?
- Install a top-notch VPN with outstanding unblocking features that you may download. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a US server that is optimized.
- Admin section of your wireless router.
- Link it up to your VPN system.
- Create a free account and download the YouTube TV app to your smart TV to enjoy your favorite programmes in Singapore.
How to stream YouTube TV in Singapore on a PC?
- Download and install a premium VPN with top-notch encryption on your desktop.
- ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a US server that is optimized.
- Open an account on the YouTube TV website or sign in if you already have one.
- If you’re still unable to access YouTube TV in Singapore, clear your cache and cookies before logging in again to access your preferred media.
What are the Substitutes to YouTube TV in Singapore?
Following are the Substitutes to YouTube TV in Singapore:
- Hulu with Live TV
- BeIN Sports
- DirecTV Now
What is Available to watch on Youtube TV in Singapore?
At the moment, YouTube TV’s basic membership offers access to more than 73 channels. For a nominal cost, you can upgrade your subscription and watch 81 channels.
Top YouTube TV Channels:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- Law & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Top YouTube TV Movies:
- Creep Show
- Ready Player One
- Patients of a Saint
- Expedition Unknown
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
- Bullet Train
Top YouTube TV Shows:
- Rick and Morty
- Cobra Kai
- SEAL team
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Big Brother
- In the Dark
- Better Call Saul
Other Countries to Stream YouTube TV in:
With the aid of a high-end VPN service like ExpressVPN, you can access Youtube TV in the following nations:
- YouTube TV in Philippines
- Youtube TV in Brazil
- Youtube TV in Belgium
- Youtube TV in India
- Youtube Tv in Portugal
- Youtube TV in New Zealand
- Youtube TV in Australia
- Youtube TV in Malaysia
Can I watch the Emmy Awards online in Singapore on YouTube TV?
The most anticipated awards ceremony in television history is the Emmys. This exciting award presentation may be streamed via Foxtel, which is accessible through YouTube TV.
Is YouTube TV available in Singapore?
By utilizing a high-quality VPN, you can watch YouTube TV in Singapore. Because of its amazing bandwidth and unblocking skills, we suggest ExpressVPN.
Is there YouTube TV in Singapore?
Although YouTube TV is unavailable in Singapore, a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN can be used to access it.
Does Singapore have access to YouTube TV?
Because of licensing and copyright laws, YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside of the USA and won’t function in Singapore unless you use a paid VPN.
How can I end my membership to YouTube TV?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow these instructions.
- Launch the website or app for YouTube TV.
- Find the Settings Tab by navigating.
- On the Membership Details link, click.
- To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, click Cancel.
How many gadgets in Singapore allow you to stream YouTube TV?
3 devices can all be used at once to access YouTube TV.
Without a doubt, YouTube TV is a treat for all cord-cutters and binge-watchers who want to access all of their favorite on-demand episodes in one location. The aforementioned guide ought to allow you access YouTube TV in Singapore, but if you run into any other problems that weren’t covered, feel free to comment below.
With the aid of a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN, you may view YouTube TV in Singapore despite the fact that it is geo-restricted outside of the USA.
Further Guide of Singapore: