By introducing the YouTube TV service, which offers more than 85 TV channels and a tonne of on-demand material, Google has officially launched its IPTV platform. Without a cable subscription, you may access live TV on your devices using YouTube TV.
Unfortunately, due to licensing agreements and content distribution rights, YouTube TV can only be streamed in the United States.
Therefore, you can use a high-end VPN service to access it. Our list of the top VPNs for viewing YouTube TV in India might be helpful if you’re unsure which one to choose.
You’ll receive a US IP address once you’re connected to a VPN, allowing you to access YouTube TV in India. That sounds exciting.
To discover the whole procedure, scroll down!
How to Stream YouTube TV in India? [5 Simple Steps in May 2023]
To access YouTube TV in India, simply adhere to these easy steps;
- Download and subscribe to a premium VPN. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Install the programme.
- Open and sign in using the provided information.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV in India.
Why Do You Require a VPN to Watch YouTube TV in India?
Because YouTube TV is an American-based streaming service that is geo-restricted outside of the USA, like Hulu in India, Peacock TV in India, and many others, you will need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access it in India. So, if you keep trying to access YouTube TV outside of the United States or in India, you will see the following error message on your screen:
“It looks like you’re outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the United States.”
The geo-restriction prevents users in India from directly streaming YouTube TV. You must thus use a premium VPN like ExpressVPN with an optimized server that can quickly unblock any geo-restricted website and offers best-in-class encryption for a buffer-free streaming experience in order to get around the geo-restriction.
A VPN assists in deceiving the streaming service into thinking that you are accessing YouTube TV from the United States by masking your local IP address and DNS with an American one. Look at the detailed review of the Top 3 YouTube VPNs first, though.
Top 3 VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in India [Quick Overview in May 2023]
You’re unwilling to spend time, are you? Then look at the brief summary of the top 3 VPNs for YouTube TV in India:
- ExpressVPN: It has more than 3000 quick servers spread out over the world and offers top-notch security protocols. The most highly regarded VPN for Youtube TV India is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is available for $6.67 with a yearly membership. High-end encryption is ensured, and a 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
- NordVPN: It has 5,400+ servers spread over 80+ locations in 59 different nations. In the USA, NordVPN has 15 highly optimised servers. NordVPN is available for $3.71 per month. You may get 72% off, three more months of subscription, plus a 30-day refund guarantee with the 2-year plan.
- Surfshark: The most affordable VPN for India to watch Hulu. It operates 3200+ servers across more than 60 nations. Surfshark is available for $2.49 a month. The best features are available, including No Borders Mode, Unlimited Simultaneous Connections, and Clean Web.
3 Top VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in India [Detailed Analysis May 2023]
To find the 3 best VPNs for Youtube TV India, we evaluated more than 50 different apps.
Following extensive research, the following three VPNs were chosen as the top VPNs in 2023 for accessing Youtube TV in India:
ExpressVPN – The most Reliable and Fastest VPN to watch YouTube TV in India
- No matter how much searching we do, ExpressVPN always remains at the top of the list.
- Express has unbeatable reliability when it comes to unblocking shows and fast speed.
- It consists of 20+ servers in the USA and over 3000 servers in 90+ countries worldwide.
- You can subscribe to ExpressVPN’s 1-year package for just $6.67 per month and get 3-months extra.
- It has the facility of 24/7 live chat and customer support. ExpressVPN is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- With ExpressVPN, you get 5 simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee with a single subscription.
- 30 Days money-back guarantee.
- Supports 5 Simultaneous Connections.
- Verified & Audited “No-Logs” Policy.
- Headquartered in the British Virgin Islands.
- 7-Day Free Trial on iOS and Android.
- 3000+ Servers in 94+ Countries.
- A bit expensive.
NordVPN – The most Reputable VPN to watch YouTube TV in India
- NordVPN has over 5500 servers in 59 locations, which indicates why it can be a perfect choice.
- No need to look anywhere else if you’re looking for a trustworthy VPN with high-speed servers and quick access.
- NordVPN was also among the few VPN providers that could unblock Youtube TV. It charges US$ 3.49/mo – Save 60% on a 2 Years Deal.
- It offers a super-fast downloading speed of 85.48 Mbps and an upload speed of 48.42 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection when connected to a server in the US.
- It allows 6 simultaneous devices, so you can also share them with your loved ones. For security, it has amazing features like Threat Protection, Kill Switch, and Split Tunneling.
- It has the facility of 24/7 live chat and customer support. NordVPN is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Supports 6 Simultaneous Connections.
- Dedicated IP Addresses Available.
- Based in Panama (Safe Jurisdiction).
- 7-Day Free Trial on Android & iOS.
- 5,400+ Servers in 59+ Countries.
- Faces some downtime issues.
Surfshark – The Most Reasonable VPN to watch YouTube TV in India
- It has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries and 600+ US servers in 23+ cities, all of which are protected by AES 256-bit encryption.
- This VPN can also unblock other streaming platforms like HBO Max Outside USA and Voot Outside India so that you can watch all your favorite content.
- Surfshark is also compatible with almost all the devices like Smart TVs, Android phones and TVs, iOS, etc.
- All Surfshark subscription comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 available customer support chat.
- Its servers deliver amazing bandwidth and have extraordinary security measures.
- 30-Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections.
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android.
- Based in the British Virgin Islands.
- 3,200+ Servers in 65+ Countries.
- A broader audit is required.
How Much is the Cost of YouTube TV in India?
Here’s an overview of the two plans featuring YouTube TV prices in India:
|Base Plan||Spanish Plan|
|Price||$64.99/mo (INR 5161.57)||$34.99/mo (INR 2778.94)|
|Number of accounts to share||6||6|
|Add-on||More Spanish content for an additional $14.99/mo (INR 1190.52)||–|
Is a Free VPN Reliable to Watch YouTube TV in India?
There are many free VPNs available, but if you ask us, we would never advise using one to access YouTube TV in India. Here are the reasons why:
- Free VPN services are unsafe.
- Your info might get out.
- YouTube might block you if they find out you’re using a VPN.
- Buffering and streaming concerns.
- Unreliable and slow servers.
- ExpressVPN must be recommended because it is quick, dependable, and ideal for unblocking YouTube TV in India.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV in India Easily?
For easy registration for YouTube TV in India, just follow these steps:
- To mask your local IP address with an American IP address, first sign up for a premium VPN. We advise using ExpressVPN.
- Activate a PayPal account in the US.
- To subscribe to YouTube TV, create a Gmail account in the United States.
- Choose your subscription package and enter your payment information.
- Finish the registration procedure.
- Stream your preferred programmes on YouTube TV in India.
How to Activate a PayPal Account to Sign up for YouTube TV in India?
You merely need a legitimate PayPal ID with a US-based address to subscribe to YouTube TV in India.
You can either ask a relative or acquaintance who lives in the US for their PayPal account, or you can sign up on your own by doing what is described below:
- Connect to a US server that is optimized and secure. Use a brand-new email address to start the registration process.
- Indicate your contact details, such as your billing address and payment card number.
Enter your city’s postal code as a US ZIP code, strip the alphabet from it to make it all digits, and then add two zeros at the end.
- Input the Zip code into the USPS website link and confirm the Zip code’s validity. Replace one of the zeros with one if it doesn’t work.
- To complete the registration process, enter both your real street address and the US city address from the USPS link.
How do you make a US Gmail account to Sign up for YouTube TV in India?
Follow these steps to Successfully Subscribe to YouTube TV:
- Create a new Gmail account by visiting the Google website.
- Make sure the country for your account is set to the United States.
- Verify the email ID once more with your phone number.
- Voila! Your attempt to create a US email address for use with your YouTube TV Account has been successful.
Comparison Between YouTube and YouTube TV?
You can upload, share, and view a variety of videos on the YouTube platform. While YouTube TV is a streaming service, though, just like Hulu, Netflix, Disney Plus, and many others. You may watch your favorite TV series, movies, sports, and much more on its hundreds of channels.
Devices That are Compatible with YouTube TV in India
In India, YouTube TV is compatible with a variety of devices. Below, we’ve listed the devices and provided a detailed guide on how to watch YouTube TV on each one:
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Android Devices?
- Your Android device’s ExpressVPN app should be open.
- Connect to a server located in the US.
- Log in to your newly created Google account.
- Go to the Play Store and look for the YouTube TV app.
- Install it, then create a cost-free account.
- You can now access YouTube TV on your Android device, congratulations!
How to get YouTube TV in India on iOS Devices?
- Start by going to Settings > Network and changing the region of your Apple ID to the United States.
- On your iOS device, launch ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server located in the US.
- Search the Apple App Store for YouTube TV.
- To start streaming your favourite episodes right away, download the app and sign into your account.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Roku?
- Install ExpressVPN after downloading it, then link your WiFi router to it.
- Join the American server.
- Now connect your Roku stick through the HDMI connector to your smart TV.
- To stream Brazilian stations on Roku, turn on your device and choose YouTube TV.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on PS3/PS4?
- Navigate to the TV/Video Services category.
- Look for “YouTube TV” in the list of substitutes.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Get”.
- Your list of “My Channels” has been updated to include YouTube TV.
- Watch YouTube TV in Brazil on Xbox
- Get a reputable VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the American server.
- Select “My games & apps” from the Xbox menu.
- In the “Xbox Store,” perform a search for “YouTube TV.”
- I’m done now! Just press the “Install” button.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Kodi?
- Set up a VPN that works with YouTube TV. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
Join your VPN to your Kodi device.
- Put the USB stick into your Kodi device after downloading the VPN application on your computer.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, and Add-ons on your Kodi device.
- Turn on Unknown Sources immediately.
- On your Kodi device, install the VPN app. After that, connect to a server in the US.
- By turning on your TV, access Kodi’s home screen.
- Finally, set up Kodi with the YouTube TV add-on to begin watching.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Fire Stick?
- Go to Search on your FireStick after turning it on.
- Download ExpressVPN from unknown sources, then connect to the US server.
- Type “YouTube TV” into the search bar and hit Enter.
- The search results will show the ‘YouTube TV app for Fire TV Stick’.
- You must click “Get” in order for the programme to be downloaded.
- Open the YouTube TV app once it has been installed.
- Launch the YouTube TV app, then log in or register using your credentials.
- YouTube TV is now available on Firestick in Brazil.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Apple TV?
- Select a VPN provider that enables Smart DNS. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Locate your Smart DNS addresses, then select Network from the Settings menu on your Apple TV’s bottom page.
- The Wi-Fi button should be pressed to select your network.
- Then select Manual Configuration under DNS Configuration.
- By entering your DNS address and restarting it, you can connect your Apple TV to a US server.
- Install the YouTube TV app on your Apple TV after downloading it.
How to Get YouTube TV in India on Smart TV?
- Install a top-notch VPN after downloading it. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Enter the admin section of your Wi-Fi router.
- Join it to your VPN system.
- Create a free account with the YouTube TV app on your smart TV to get started watching.
How to get YouTube TV in India on a PC?
- Install and download a high-quality VPN on your computer. ExpressVPN comes highly recommended.
- Contact a server with a US address.
- Visit the YouTube TV website and create or sign in with an account.
- Before login back in, clear your cookies and cache if you’re still having difficulties watching YouTube TV.
What are the Substitutes to YouTube TV in India?
Following are the substitutes to YouTube TV in India:
- Hulu with Live T
- BeIN Sports
- DirecTV Now
What is Available to Watch on Youtube TV in India?
At the moment, YouTube TV’s basic membership offers access to more than 73 channels. For a nominal cost, you can upgrade your subscription and watch 81 channels.
The list of Indian YouTube TV channels is as follows:
- FOX News
- FOX Sport 1 (FS1)
- Fox Business
- Comedy Central
- Con TV
- Comet TV
- Court TV
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- NFL Network
- CLaw & Crime
- MTV 2
- Animal Planet
- Food Network
- Cheddar News
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- BBC World News
- Paramount Network
- Investigation Discovery
- Nat Geo
- NBC Universo
- Globoplay USA
- NBA TV
- MLB Game of the Week
Best YouTube TV Movies:
- Creep Show
- Ready Player One
- Patients of a Saint
- Expedition Unknown
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
- Bullet Train
Best YouTube TV Shows:
- Rick and Morty
- Cobra Kai
- SEAL team
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Big Brother
- In the Dark
- Better Call Saul
Where Else Can You Use a VPN to Watch YouTube TV Except USA?
If you want to watch YouTube TV anywhere, you need to buy a Premium VPN service like ExpressVPN. And also, you can watch YouTube TV in below countries:
- Youtube TV in Philippines
- Youtube TV in Belgium
- Youtube TV in Brazil
- Youtube TV in Singapore
- Youtube TV in New Zealand
- Youtube TV in Australia
- Youtube TV in Malaysia
- Youtube TV in Portugal
FAQs About Youtube TV in India
Can I watch the Emmy Awards online in India on YouTube TV?
The most anticipated awards ceremony in television history is the Emmys. This exciting award presentation may be streamed via Foxtel, which is accessible through YouTube TV.
Can I get YouTube TV from India?
Using a high-quality VPN, you can watch YouTube TV in India. Because of its amazing bandwidth and unblocking skills, we suggest ExpressVPN.
Does India provide YouTube TV?
Although YouTube TV is unavailable in India, a high-end VPN like ExpressVPN can be used to access it.
Is YouTube TV functional in India?
YouTube TV is geo-restricted outside the USA owing to licensing and copyright regulations, therefore it won’t work in India unless you use a paid VPN.
How can I end my membership to YouTube TV?
To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, follow these instructions.
- Launch the website or app for YouTube TV.
- Find the Settings Tab by navigating.
- On the Membership Details link, click.
- To cancel your YouTube TV subscription, click Cancel.
How many Devices can you stream YouTube TV in India?
3 devices can all be used at once to access YouTube TV.
Is it acceptable to use a VPN to unblock YouTube TV in India?
Yes, it is permissible to use a VPN to unblock YouTube TV in India, and doing so is in no way illegal. Given the variety of service providers offering VPN services in India, we advise choosing ExpressVPN because of its many servers and robust security measures.
With over-the-top access to more than 100 live TV channels, YouTube TV is undoubtedly a very well-liked live TV streaming service. While this premium live TV service is easy to obtain for Americans, it is still geo-restricted for everyone else.
You will need a high-end VPN app to assist you get around the geo-restrictions in order to stream YouTube TV in India. So, obtain a VPN subscription and utilize it to access your preferred YouTube material from anywhere.
Because of its unparalleled unblocking capabilities and lightning-fast speed, ExpressVPN is without a doubt the best VPN for getting YouTube TV in India.